Sorry I’m so late in posting this, but thank you, Priyamvada, for nominating me for this award! It’s my second blogging award!! 🙂 (For those who haven’t, check out “From an indie heart” for wonderful insights that everyone can relate to!)
- Thank the person who has nominated you
- Share the versatile blogger award on your blog
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated.
Random Facts About Myself:
- My favorite book of all time would have to be “Where the Red Fern Grows.” I read it in elementary school, and it was the first book that made me cry. For those who like dogs and heart-warming stories, this is a must read!
- The food I can’t live without is marshmallows. I bought some to make s’mores this summer and ended up just eating the whole bag. And then buying more.
- I am an avid advocate for “education for all.” I believe that all children have a right to be educated.
- My current favorite song would have to be “Shy” by Jai Waetford. I don’t know why – it’s just so addicting.
- I like cute items, such as character stickers. Rilakkuma is my favorite character.
- I am volunteering at three places of now. One is Haïti College Fund, another is at a community center where I help elementary school students with homework, and the other is at a Korean school where I help children with Korean heritage learn Korean. I also hope to volunteer through school clubs later.
- My favorite color is blue. Blue like the clear, endless sky. Blue like the wild waves at the beach from my childhood. I like pretty much every shade of blue, in fact.
- Michael J. Fite
- Confessions of a Reborn Girl
- Making Sense of Complications
- Unmotivated Enthusiast
- The name of this blog is blowing in the wind.
- Scribbles in the Margin
- Eman Sherif