Wow! This is my first blogging award!! ^.^
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
How I started blogging:
I have a secret place inside my mind where I go to in order to sort my life out and just think. I wanted to share this special place to people around me in order to be motivated and dream together. Using writing, one of my favorite things to do, as the connecting bridge, I started this blog to show the world my thoughts and experiences. I hope everyone who reads my blog learns something new and dreams with me.
My Advice to New Bloggers:
- Be honest. As long as you’re yourself, your true thoughts will be able to touch the hearts of your readers. We blog because we’re unique individuals who want to share our diverse thoughts. Just be yourself – that’s unique enough.
- Enjoy blogging. Don’t just post because it seems like you haven’t posted for a long time. I say post when you feel the itch inside your head that urges you to share your thoughts with the world. Then your writing will be more truthful and touching.
My Thanks towards TheOriginalPhoenix:
When I first met TheOriginalPhoenix in the Community Pool, little did I know that we’d become blogging friends. However, after reading her post The Joy of Paying it Forward, she struck me as a unique blogger whose posts I would like to follow and learn from. She is a wonderful person and inspiring blogger. I’m so glad she’s my blogging friend and I’m really grateful that she nominated me for this award. Also, thank you for your constant encouraging comments! Keep blogging, TheOriginalPhoenix!
- michaeljfite: There is not a day when I don’t enjoy his posts. Not only are they incredibly motivating, but the topics are quite unique. Makes me see my life differently sometimes.
- Southern by Design: Not only are her posts interesting and inspirational, but also they are humorous. I believe that she successfully brings herself out into her posts, making them unique in her own style.
- unmotivatedenthusiast: Very motivational posts. I especially enjoyed Spoiler alert – you exist. It has to be one of my favorite reads of all time. I recommend everyone to check it out if they have time!
- makingsenseofcomplications: Has a very interesting mind, not to mention writing style. Surprises me and really makes me think with scholarly thoughts and unique topics.
- Morgan: One of my favorite blogging poets. Her prose is like her own amazing language full of diverse emotions and imagery.
- Eman Sherif: I enjoy reading about her thoughts on various topics. Makes me think about my attitude towards life.
- iglengel: Wonderful and humorous writing!
- lifeoftaiblog: I learned a lot from her posts.
- mySestina: A wonderful person devoted to blogging. Writes thoughtful poems and gives tips on how to make a blog more popular.
- breathingpark: Posts really makes me think.
- Jess Wen: Motivational and amusing posts~
- Gbolabo Adetunji: A fantastic poet and writer of motivational posts.
- PsychPerspectives: Wonderful posts diving into psychology that really make you think.
- JR Littlejohn: I love the writing posts that give me so much helpful advice!
- Sonali Mukherjee: I enjoy her blog as I enjoy a good book of poems.